Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Pegawai (non-manajemen & non-supervisor)
Experience 3 Years
Industry Komputer/Teknologi Informasi
- Support the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, Distributor Portal system and CEISA Customs system integration that have been implemented for Indonesia Factory & Sales Office and SEA Sales Office.
- Analysing and troubleshooting all cases/issues logged by users and provide solutions to them efficiently.
- Identify opportunity from the issues raised by users, to provide better solution to them.
- Acquire and master the knowledge of Epicor iScala ERP system to comprehend the users’ problems and to provide solutions (training will be provided).
- Reviewing outstanding issues, ensuring end user are kept informed of the progress.
- Work closely with the internal and external team members to meet the objectives.
- Able to support & trouble shoot Indonesia CEISA Customs system for material incoming till material outgoing on day to day operations.
- Ensuring all operational and technical problem are handled in a timely manner.
- System development ad hoc reporting using business object (raining will be provided)
- Familiar with System Development Life Cycle will be added advantages.
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in IT/ Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3 years working experience and above are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge and experience in ERP will be an added advantage.
- Fluent in Bahasa and English preferred as role required.
- Good team player, passionate in solving customer’s queries.
- Self-motivated, independent, and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Possess a sense of responsibility and commitment to work towards company’s vision.
- Possess strong analytical skills, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Contract base
- Willing to work in Purwakarta , West Jawa