Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Pegawai (non-manajemen & non-supervisor)
Experience 1 Years
Industry Komputer/Teknologi Informasi
Competitive monthly salary, Full private healthcare coverage
Full annual paid leave, 13th-month bonus, Annual pay raises
Mobile phone allowance, Free meal program, Corporate Grab account
If you just click apply, you will not receive a response. You must follow the instructions below under ‘how to apply’ for our team to review and respond to your application. Complete and qualified applications receive a response within 24 hours.
- Job Title: IT Business Analyst
- Reports to: CTO/Head of Product
- Locations: Jakarta, Indonesia
Purpose of the role
Deliveree is a fast moving, rapidly growing, and very successful logistics technology company that is changing the cargo and trucking industry in Indonesia, Thailand and Philippines to reduce waste, grow the economy, create jobs, and make the logistics industry more competitive.
For our Business Analyst position, we are seeking talented, ambitious, hard working, and career-minded candidates with a degree in computer science, Information communication technology or information systems from a recognized university. Having some experience as a Business Analyst with strong English communications skills is preferred.
You should have a keen interest in business, especially early-stage startup business, and be willing to prioritize an accelerated career as your highest priority. We believe that anything is possible if you want it badly enough.
When you interview with us, you will be considered for assignment at the Jakarta, Indonesia in-country product team who closely work with the country directors, group executives, and other markets product teams.
If this description excites you, please read our qualification requirements below.
What will you do?
- Understand business processes to translate business needs and requirements into documents, process diagrams and wireframes to support product development and product operations.
- Work with stakeholders to identify opportunities and process improvements by leveraging organization data to drive business solutions.
- Work closely with Product Team, Design and Engineering to specify requirements, and ensure features are being implemented according to business expectations.
- Gather market trends and internal data to conduct business analysis and provide recommendations and enhancements to the business.
- Analyze and document business requirements in detail by using UML Diagrams, Use Cases, Functional Specifications and communicate them clearly to Stakeholders and Software Development Team.
- Assist with product localization to include but not limited to: translation, usability, local documentation, configurations and settings.
- Participate in user acceptance testing and create documentation and user manuals for business.
- Provide progressive status and updates to stakeholders, product and project management.
- Any other tasks assigned by the company from time to time.
Your Skill and Experience
- Fresh graduates or up to 2 years experience are welcome to apply.
- Required undergraduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written english communication skills with excellent presentation skills.
- English skills TOEFL 500 or higher
- Good skills in problem solving, analyzing data, requirement gathering and documentation with attention to detail.
- A user-centric mindset with UI/UX experience and skills in using tools for business modeling, technical diagrams and business diagrams.
- Excellent skills in critical thinking, stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Competitive monthly salary
- Full private healthcare coverage
- Annual paid leave
- 13th-month bonus
- Mobile phone allowance
- Free meal program
- Kost living sponsorship
HOW TO APPLY
Submit the below items via email to christine/at/deliveree/dot/com – If you submit all the required materials and your qualifications fit our search, you will hear back from us within 24 hours.
- Brief cover email
- PDF resume
- Completed pre-interview form
- University diploma certificate & transcript
Download Pre-Interview Form: https://dlvr.ee/2xiE0v4